1. You have to comment on other posts to get yours noticed.
2. You don't owe anyone comments.
3. Success is about content.
4. Success is not about content, it's about context.
5. Twitter is key to connecting with others.
6. Don't waste a good blog post on 140 characters in Twitter.
7. Blogging conferences are a great way to expand your blog.
8. Blogging conferences are a waste of money since they all repeat the same information.
9. Be authentic and human. Readers dig that shit.
10. But don't be too authentic or too human. Readers hate that shit and will vilify you.
To sum it up, blogging has reached the mainstream masses. We know whenever the masses get their hands in something it becomes all fucked up.